At a height of 670 feet, 1 Seaport is an all-glass residential tower that makes a striking addition to one of New York’s most historic neighborhoods. The building provides a completely private living experience that’s also surrounded by all the best of what the city has to offer.
Designed by Groves & Co., 1 Seaport is an incredible structure that provides amazing views from virtually any location in the building. Transitioning inside from the all-glass exterior is a seamless experience thanks to the two-story entrance. The building’s intimate grandeur is highlighted throughout this space with key elements like a stairway that rises to the piano nobile and 375 hand-blown sculptural lights that glow day and night.
Rendering Courtesy of 1 Seaport Residences
One of the main goals of Groves & Co. was to design all of the 1 Seaport’s residences in a way that connects them to the surrounding light, harbor and city views. The living area flows effortlessly into the kitchen, which has an illuminated Calacatta Gold marble backsplash and custom walnut cabinetry, along with Gaggenau appliances.
In the bedrooms, floor-to-ceiling triple-paned glass walls that reach heights of up to eleven feet are paired with hand-stained oak flooring to create an incredible sense of space. Then in the master bathroom, residents can enjoy the luxurious convenience of a freestanding tub, shower and custom walnut vanity & mirror.
1 Seaport Residences offers a waterfront lifestyle that includes two full-amenity floors which overlook the river. These floors provide both a hydrotherapy and pool experience. When residents visit The Water Club, they will get an incredible residential spa experience that’s complete with 360-degree views of the harbor. Other incredible amenities available to residents are an advanced fitness center, training studios, children’s playroom and 24-hour concierge.
There are currently five residences available at 1 Seaport:
● 35B is a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with 971 square feet of space inside, 87 square feet outside and a listing price of $2.16M
● 33A is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms with 1,311 square feet of space inside, 173 square feet outside and a listing price of $2.845M
● 45A is a 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms with 1,311 square feet of space inside, 116 square feet outside and a listing price of $3.385M
● Duplex 46 is a 2 bedroom and 2.5 bathrooms with 1,938 square feet of space inside, 511 square feet outside and a listing price of $4.6M
● Penthouse 5 is a 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathrooms with 2,643 square feet of space inside, 426 square feet outside a listing price of $7.145M
As one of New York City’s oldest neighborhoods, Seaport has a vibrant history that dates all the way back to 1625. While the neighborhood still has a lot of charm that’s visible in things like vintage cobblestone streets, Seaport is also home to some of New York’s most appreciated new cultural, lifestyle, and retail developments. The Oculus, iPic and Brookfield Place are just a few examples of the impressive offerings located around the neighborhood.[ 1 Seaport Residences ]