Latest posts by Gea Elika (see all)
- 10 Things to Know about Buying Investment Properties in NYC - March 17, 2018
- Favorite Foodie Finds in NYC - March 15, 2018
- What is the difference between Condo and Co-op in NYC? - March 10, 2018
10 Sullivan is a 16-story structure that’s authentic, modern and elegant. It successfully captures the rich architectural heritage of the SoHo area. The signature of this building is its unique shape.
The property was jointly developed by Madison Equities and Property Market Groups. Madison Equities has been developing properties since the mid 1960’s, while PMG has over two decades of experience with transforming underutilized assets.
To create the building’s incredible look, the joint developers chose MADGI and Tamarkin Co. Architecture. Each firm has more than twenty years of experience in the New York architecture space. Thanks to the combined efforts of the developers and architects, the team was successful at turning 10 Sullivan Place into something truly special.
Extending 16 stories into the SoHo skyline, the exterior of 10 Sullivan features corbelled black and blonde Norman brick. Its large windows feature an industrial style. On the southern side of the building, rounded glass windows create incredible views from within each of the building’s living rooms.
In addition to the primary 10 Sullivan building, this property also features four townhouses that were developed alongside the project. Each of the townhouses is four stories tall. While the brick used for the townhouses is more traditional in color, they do feature the same attractive style of large, industrial windows.
The residences at 10 Sullivan feature 11 foot ceilings. They have oil rubbed Danish oak floors and radiant heated flooring. A multi-zone HVAC provides filtered and tempered air, while savant controlled lights and shades create a relaxing environment.
In the kitchen, residents can enjoy cabinets and an island made from walnut. There’s a Lagano marble countertop and backsplash, as well as a Subzero wine fridge that holds 54 bottles. Cooking can be done in the double oven or on the 6 burner cooktop.
The bathrooms feature Dolomite marble walls and floors. Residents can either use the free standing tub, or relax in the steam shower room. This space also has a double sink vanity with marble top.
10 Sullivan offers a 24-hour doorman, integrated security system with cameras, available self-parking spaces, sunlit fitness center, available storage facilities, and storage for bicycles and strollers.
There are currently 5 units and a duplex available at 10 Sullivan. The available residences are:
- A 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom on the 2nd floor with 1,210 square feet for $2.965M
- A 4 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom on the 3rd floor with 2,895 square feet for $6.912M
- A 4 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom on the 4th floor with 2,707 square feet for $7.049M
- A 3 bedroom and 3.5 bathroom on the 8th floor with 2,950 square feet for $9.1M
- A 3 bedroom and 3.5 bathroom on the 6th floor with 2,950 square feet plus terrace for $9.9M
- A 5 bedroom and 5.5 bathroom duplex with 5,256 square feet plus two balconies for $25M
Some of the features that make SoHo stand out are its concentration of cast-iron architecture, fashion-forward boutiques, numerous art galleries, amazing dining experiences, and delicious artisanal bakeries.
[ 10 Sullivan ]