NYC Property Management
Detailed, responsive and reliable Condo and Townhouse property management services
Elika Management ensures a hassle-free process when investing in the largest real estate market in the world. We service every aspect of buying, leasing, and managing the property in New York City so that you can enjoy a profitable and hassle-free experience. Elika Management also assists in finding and screening tenants should you wish to rent out your investment property, and provides comprehensive property management services.
Whether you live locally or abroad, we specialize in managing individual condo and single and multi-family townhouse properties, so we can provide the hands-on service and staff to meet the needs of our discerning clientele.
Services, But Not Limited Too
- Hiring friendly maintenance workers who respond 24-hours a day
- Immediate response to maintenance requests, avoiding costly repairs
- Finding renters and credit/background screening potential tenants
- Preparing leases and applications for tenant condo/co-op board review
- Billing tenants and payment collection
- Open Bank operating and security accounts
- Paying mortgage, common charges, taxes, insurance, and associated expenses
- 24/7 Online landlord/tenant access to financial statements, work orders, documents etc
- Inspecting units as requested
- Finding buyers for resale
Elika Management also goes beyond basic income and expense tracking to offer full general ledger accounting, preparation of landlord statements and more. Through online software, landlords are able to log in and access detailed reports including, rent collection, work orders, status updates, expense reports, lease documents, notices and more.
Elika Management provides a boutique yet complete service including a large network of contractors, decorators, vendors, and repairmen. Contact us with your current needs and let us help you with your New York City property investments.
To inquire about our services call 212-590-0545 or complete our contact form on the right.