Latest posts by Gea Elika (see all)
- Buying vs. Renting – 13 Reasons on Whether You Should in NYC - March 23, 2018
- Due Diligence for NYC Real Estate Purchases - March 20, 2018
- 10 Things to Know about Buying Investment Properties in NYC - March 17, 2018
Signs your House is Haunted:
- The Match Test – If you light a candle and it flickers blue, there is a ghost present!
- Strange Feelings – If the house feels very depressing, or the atmosphere in the house feels very thick and heavy.
- Unusual Smells – Some ghosts are accompanied by a terrible stench. Usually, these are negative, nasty ghosts.
- Pets Act Paranoid – If it’s an unfriendly ghost, dogs will growl or cower for no apparent reason.
- Weird Sounds – Often there are raps or knocks on the walls in a series of threes – like three, six or nin raps. People hear walking, like footsteps.
Protect your house from Ghouls!