Principal Broker at Elika Real Estate
Director of The National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents, Since 2013. Gea has been quoted in reputable industry sources New York Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and The Real Deal to name a few. To inquire about representation by Gea Elika Call: 212-590-0545.
Latest posts by Gea Elika (see all)
- Accepting the First Offer on Your Home - May 18, 2018
- FOR SALE: Consider this Before Making a Price Cut on Your NYC Apartment - May 17, 2018
- What is a Real Estate Closing Statement? - May 14, 2018
Signs your House is Haunted:
- The Match Test – If you light a candle and it flickers blue, there is a ghost present!
- Strange Feelings – If the house feels very depressing, or the atmosphere in the house feels very thick and heavy.
- Unusual Smells – Some ghosts are accompanied by a terrible stench. Usually, these are negative, nasty ghosts.
- Pets Act Paranoid – If it’s an unfriendly ghost, dogs will growl or cower for no apparent reason.
- Weird Sounds – Often there are raps or knocks on the walls in a series of threes – like three, six or nin raps. People hear walking, like footsteps.
Protect your house from Ghouls!