We welcome and invite bloggers to write for our blog
We love to build relationships with real estate-minded city-dwellers. If you share our passion for the New York City or Los Angeles real estate lifestyle and have what it takes to write for us, then we would love to hear from you!
Topics We Accept
We are only looking for quality original content that matches our editorial guidelines. Below are some subjects that we are interested in, which you can write an in-depth article about something related to or of interest to our readers;
- Real Estate News, Ongoings, and Ramblings
- Buying, Selling or Renting
- Mortgage News and Tips
- Celebrity Real Estate News
- Economics & Laws Affecting Real Estate
- City Living
- New Construction Developments
- Home Improvement & DIY
- Interior Design & Architecture
- Relocation tips from or to New York City or Los Angeles
- Articles must be “AT MINIMUM” 500+ words long, ideally more.
- Articles must be original! And written by you.
- ALL submissions will be checked for breach of copyright.
- We reserve the right to approve or disapprove suggested links within the article or to include additional links.
- We reserve the right to format the submitted article to match our look and feel. This tends to be only correcting spelling & grammar and adding any additional images needed to make the article more visually appealing, though it depends on the individual post.
If you are successful in submitting an article to us, we will give you full authorship credit at the top of your post with a featured ‘bio.’ Here you can include a bit of information about yourself, as well as links to your Website or Blog.
Write for Us
Fill out the form below to get in contact with us and let us know what you are interested in writing for us. Feel free to list some post ideas for us to look over if you are not sure. Any links to past work are also welcomed.
Please note that we are sent many article ideas and articles daily, so we are not always able to respond to you straight away. It usually takes us 3-7 days to go through all submissions, so please be patient. We will get back to you to let you know.
We look forward to hearing from you and reading your submission.