List Your Apartment
Elika adds 20 years of experience and service excellence to a robust rental listing service. When marketing your New York City apartment for rent Elika elevates each listing through insightful genuine storytelling. We believe in the refined approach – something packaged well is more attractive. This simple approach has returned successful results for our clients.
How does it work?
We carefully walk-through your property during the preparation listing. A sound marketing campaign makes your property naturally more attractive. We take pride in each listing, and to elevate, we always professionally photograph and virtually stage when needed at no cost to the landlord. The listing then is distributed through the RLS/IDX (The Real Estate Board of New York) to all New York City real estate agents and brokers in addition to StreetEasy, Zillow, The New York Times, and strategic consumer channels.
When matching the ideal tenant with your approval, we then collect an application along with supporting documents and perform a credit check. The completed application form once screened and first approved by Elika is forwarded to the landlord’s approval. Leases drafted for your approval and lease signings scheduled accordingly. Attorney services can be recommended for riders when need be. Once lease agreements are signed, we then proceed with preparing the renter’s application for building management/board review and final approval.
Upon building approval, before moving in, Elika agent will confirm all insurances required and make sure your tenants move is hassle-free. To reach thousands of active renters immediately, contact us today.
- 20 Years of Experience
- Professional Photography
- Home Staging consultation for luxury rentals when requested
- Virtual Staging, at no cost, when property demands
- ONLINE Advertising on StreetEasy, NYTimes, Zillow, Brownstoner, Realtor, Trulia, Naked Apartments, Listhub, Buzz Buzz Home, the Wall Street Journal amongst others.
- REBNY / IDX distribution to all NYC real estate Brokerages and Agents
- Our services are at no cost to you as our broker’s fee is paid for by the tenant – Alternatively, No-Fee when paid by the landlord.