New York City Property Management
Important: We are unable to assist in managing new properties at this time. However, we will recommend and assist in hiring individual unit management for ELIKA clients.
Elika Management ensures a hassle-free process when investing in property in the largest real estate market in the world. We service every aspect of buying, leasing, and managing the property in New York City so that you can enjoy a profitable and hassle-free experience. Elika Management also assists in finding and screening tenants should you wish to rent out your investment property and provides comprehensive property management services.
Whether you live locally or abroad, we specialize in managing individual condo and single and multi-family townhouse properties, so we can provide the hands-on service and staff to meet our discerning clientele’ needs.
Services, But Not Limited Too
- Hiring friendly maintenance workers who respond 24-hours a day
- Immediate response to maintenance requests, avoiding costly repairs
- Finding renters and credit/background screening potential tenants
- Preparing leases and applications for tenant condo/co-op board review
- Billing tenants and payment collection
- Open Bank operating and security accounts
- Paying the mortgage, common charges, taxes, insurance, and associated expenses
- 24/7 Online landlord/tenant access to financial statements, work orders, documents, etc
- Inspecting units as requested
- Finding buyers for resale
Elika Management also goes beyond basic income and expense tracking to offer full general ledger accounting, preparation of landlord statements, and more. Landlords can log in and access detailed reports through online software, including rent collection, work orders, status updates, expense reports, lease documents, notices, and more.
Elika Management provides a boutique yet complete service, including a large network of contractors, decorators, vendors, and maintenance specialists. Contact us with your current needs and help you with your New York City real estate investments.
Learn more: Call 212-590-0545 or Complete our contact form on the right.
Property Management References